Calling all Media Planners/Buyers!! We are looking for an exceptional Media Planner for a 6 month temporary opportunity in Newark, NJ with a large financial client. For this position, you will develop (or support) and execute International and National integrated media programs. These initiatives shall be for the clients corporate brand and its business units. With primary targets of both consumers and the B2B audiences.
Media Planner Responsibilities:
Media Planner Requirements:
- Must have excellent knowledge of multi-media advertising platforms, their targeted audiences and the processes of research and analysis associated to each (broadcast, print, OOH, digital – including programmatic and social) A plus to have a strong familiarity of content marketing engagement.
- This role shall lead the development of cross media recommendations, establish direct relationships and ongoing negotiations with publishers, develop presentations, give media platform points of view, along with budget recommendations and have an overall strong knowledge of the industry RFP processes.
About The BOSS Group
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university; degree in Advertising, Marketing or Communications preferred
- Three or more (3+) years of professional advertising, marketing, or communications experience at an advertising agency, publisher or marketing department with some digital focus experience.
- Passion and experience with evaluating, recommending and executing cross media proposals.
- Deep understanding of integrated media planning and buying across multiple media platforms (digital, social, print, broadcast, OOH) including digital technology platforms such as DSPs, programmatic buying and ad networks
- Ability to independently manage internal and external relationships and expectations through effective communications and negotiation skills
- Experience in data analysis, and a proven ability to convert data into insights for cross media performance presentations.
- A strong understanding of media and their various research and reporting systems (Comscore, IMS, MRI, Sqad, Netcost,Nielsen SRDS, Media Ocean, Dart, Prisma)
We offer an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program.
A specialist in placing creative, marketing and digital talent.
The BOSS Group, offers temporary and direct hire/full-time positions with corporations, associations design agencies and non-profit organizations across the U.S. With 28 years of experience staffing and recruiting top creative talent we seek the best placement for you.
The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Where Talent and Opportunity Meet
Connect with us on Facebook Twitter Linkedin
Job ID: 308498TA