The BOSS Group is seeking a marketing manager for a temp-to-hire opportunity currently located in Bedminister, NJ. The marketing manager will work with a high-performing global team responsible for the design, testing, execution, maintenance and reporting of automated online marketing campaigns for clients across several brands, channels, regions and languages. A key role within the CRM capabilities area of the marketing technology and operations team, the marketing automation specialist understands how to apply technology to support business processes and campaign workflows.
Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Owns and drives the Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget) roadmap and continuously drives innovative use of Marketing Cloud capabilities
- Collaborates with Marketing Campaign teams to deliver on program goals and assist in designing, executing and reporting on client acquisition, engagement and retention campaigns
- Partner closely with IT development teams to ensure we are using technology to drive the best possible email and sms programs; includes automating manual processes, data segmentation, list development, triggered / lifecycle marketing campaigns, and CRM tool optimization
- Works closely with marketing, and product management teams to define and implement new functionality and product capabilities within Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Continuously analyzes operational process to find and implement new efficiencies
- Understands and helps to design solutions for data flow and data integration
- Provides day-to-day system maintenance and configuration of the systems, as well as acts as the first line of contact for user questions
Marketing Manager Requirements:
- Three years of experience with marketing automation
- Salesforce Sales Cloud experience a plus
- Strong understanding of digital marketing, demand generation principles, and marketing best practices
- Knowledge of email deployment and coding best practices
- Previous experience in or working closely with marketing, CRM and/or Information Systems groups
- Strong communications skills
- Excellent organizational skills; capacity to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously, cross-functional teams and communicate with all levels of management
About The BOSS Group
We offer an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program.
A specialist in placing creative, marketing and digital talent, The BOSS Group, offers temporary and direct hire/full-time positions with corporations, associations design agencies and non-profit organizations across the U.S. With 28 years of experience staffing and recruiting top creative talent we seek the best placement for you. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Where Talent and Opportunity Meet
Connect with us on Facebook