The marketing program manager is an experienced, full-time professional who works onsite in collaboration with creative colleagues and business partners in the management of variable annuity programs and managing offers they currently have. In addition, they will also focus on building foundational materials for their sales team. This person would also oversee the external speaker program and work with external speakers who partner with our client for event and sales engagements, this role would help build the foundational content around these speaker programs. This would be a temp to hire opportunity based out of Baltimore, MD. There is flexibility for this person to work from home a couple of days a week.
Marketing Program Manager Responsibilities:
Marketing Program Manager Requirements:
- Program manages Marketing Offers for US Intermediaries.
- Will be responsible for our Variable Annuity channel offers, and our External Speakers Offer.
- Will include assessing current state of the offers, working with partners in developing foundational support around the offers to ensure proper compliance, messaging and promotions, and developing analytics to assess usefulness of offers.
- Will act as SME and POC for internal associates, and will be POC for speakers.
- Works closely with many departments across the organization, including USI Segment Marketing, USI Integrated Marketing, CMI, and with our segment partners to understand and assess needs and streamline these programs.
- Work with CMI and other resources to establish success criteria and measure program results. Some travel may be required.
About The BOSS Group
- 7-10 years of experience in Marketing, Financial Services or related industries
- Marketing experience is more on the Program Management side
- Background in retirement would be a big plus
We offer an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program.
A specialist in placing creative, marketing and digital talent, The BOSS Group, offers temporary and direct hire/full-time positions with corporations, associations design agencies and non-profit organizations across the U.S. With 28 years of experience staffing and recruiting top creative talent we seek the best placement for you. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Where Talent and Opportunity Meet
Connect with us on Facebook