We have your next position available! Our client is looking for a talented marketing manager for a direct hire/ full-time opportunity currently located in Morrow, GA. The marketing manager will take on all aspects of marketing including product placement in stores, pricing, PR initiatives, and promotions. The position will report to the VP of Sales and Marketing. The ideal candidate will have seven or more years of success in marketing.
Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
Marketing Manager Requirements:
- Coordinate marketing efforts between departments
- Position would review CRM system to ensure accuracy with data, and suggest optimization of (best practices) obtaining data from sales and customers.
- Pricing: Candidate will review market and competitor landscape, while working with R&D and Production to develop pricing for products (stock and custom items).
- Candidate must have basic understanding of costing/pricing products
- Retail: Create/ Strengthen Retail brand through various outlets including storefronts and television
- You will be overseeing multiple teams
- Candidate will be responsible for PR initiatives
About The BOSS Group
- Must be familiar with CRM’s, Salesforce preferred
- Background in Food Industry or CPG Industry is required, retail experience is a plus
- Five or more years Project management
- Proven success in marketing
- Strong Communications skills: for assisting in development of various forms of literature and communications to customers and employees.
A specialist in placing creative, marketing and digital talent, The BOSS Group, offers temporary and direct hire/full-time positions with corporations, associations design agencies and non-profit organizations across the U.S. With 28 years of experience staffing and recruiting top creative talent we seek the best placement for you. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Where Talent and Opportunity Meet
Connect with us on Facebook