Fantastic temporary hire opportunity for a marketing communications specialist currently located in Bloomfield, CT! Our client is looking for someone to support the development and execution of group insurance communications. This role will work in close partnership with creative partners to deliver on business need. Including the development of project proposals, creative briefs, kick-offs and support production schedules and budget estimates.
Marketing Communications Specialist Responsibilities:
Marketing Communications Specialist Requirements:
- Support the development and execution of group insurance communications.
- Work in close partnership with creative partners to deliver on business need. Including the development of project proposals, creative briefs, kick-offs and support production schedules and budget estimates.
- Continually generate ideas and opportunities to innovate, which can include process, media, tactics and other ideas intended to improve effectiveness of communications.
- Secure final sign-offs from subject matter experts, project owners and compliance/legal team.
- Measure effectiveness of current communication messaging and tactics and drive change as needed to properly support the client and customer.
- Partner with brand to ensure consistency of voice across all touch points.
About The BOSS Group
- Prior experiencing supporting the development of customer and client communications that include both traditional and online tactics
- Understanding of marketing communications and advertising approaches
- Past organizational account management roles in an internal corporate or external agency model is a plus
- Attention to detail; able to multi-task; deadline driven
- Creative problem solver, who exercises good judgment in resolving difficult and unusual situations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly matrixed environment with changing priorities and requirements
- Able to effectively drive results by fostering collaboration and buy-in
- Strong relationship management skills and team player with the ability to collaborate with both internal and external partners
- Excellent oral and written communication skill
- Bachelors Degree required in marketing, communication or equivalent work experience
- Three or more (3+) years in marketing, marketing communications, or advertising with specific experience managing communication strategies
- Required Skills:
- Account management
- Marketing communications
We offer an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program.
A specialist in placing creative, marketing and digital talent, The BOSS Group, offers temporary and direct hire/full-time positions with corporations, associations design agencies and non-profit organizations across the U.S. With 28 years of experience staffing and recruiting top creative talent we seek the best placement for you. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Where Talent and Opportunity Meet
Connect with us on Facebook