The BOSS Group is seeking a Marketing Analyst for a temporary position in the Rockville, MD area. If you fit this description below and are available, APPLY NOW! We can’t wait to talk to you!!
- Under supervision, collects data and conducts quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Contributes to problem solving and process design efforts
- Assists in development of data collection and analytic tools
- Uses multivariate statistical analysis techniques to analyze data and produce preliminary reports
- Performs marketing campaign management activities using database management tools
- Ensure data integrity and consistency is achieved across relevant Sales and Marketing systems
The BOSS Group offers an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay, and a health benefits program.
- Bachelors Degree is required. A major or minor in a quantitative discipline such as computer science, engineering, statistics or math OR relevant experience is preferred
- Prior experience in database marketing, reporting, market profiling or general analytics
- Understanding of SAS, SPSS or other statistical analysis package
- Proven ability to interpret data and express implications of analysis to clients
The BOSS Group places highly qualified interactive, creative and marketing talent with top temporary and direct hire positions nationwide. Get to know us, and the tools we provide for freelancers and full-time job seekers at www.thebossgroup.com. Like us on Facebook to receive updates. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.
The BOSS Group - Where Talent and Opportunity Meet
Keywords: Marketing Analyst, Quantitative, Qualitative, Analysis SAS, SPSS, Statistical Analysis, Marketing, Job ID MB307134