We have the market manager position you seek! Take a peek at this direct hire/ full-time opportunity currently located in Lawrenceville NJ. We are looking for a talented market manager to focus on our textile and apparel segment. market managers have responsibility for developing and implementing the cross functional strategies to drive growth of their segments. This includes identifying products and product requirements necessary to achieve the strategy objectives. In addition, the market manager will be responsible for developing the communications strategy to deliver growth for current and new products.
Market Manager Responsibilities:
Market Manager Requirements:
- Developing and leading the implementation of the textile and apparel growth strategy.
- Developing and maintaining an industry profile for the targeted segment including but not limited to: market size, key customers, workflow, channel dynamics, competitive assessment, industry drivers and trends.
- Providing regular internal communication and updates on new industry trends and their relevance to the company’s products, services and competitors.
- Defining the roadmap and product requirements for the Textile and Apparel market.
- Develop marketing plan (pricing, positioning, promotion, placement) to drive sales growth for new and existing products in conjunction with the marketing services and product management teams.
- Cultivating relationships with key customers, industry leaders and technology providers to gather insight into textile and apparel market dynamics, product requirements and to validate product performance.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, business, or technical field. (Engineering, or Software related)
- Ten years of experience in Product Management, Technical Sales, Applications Engineering, or Marketing roles in a business to business environment.
- Experience in Analytical or Scientific instruments or software, measuring equipment, B2B industrial products.
- Experience in the color management industry preferred
- Significant experience in leading new products through the R&D, manufacturing and launch process preferred.
- Customer focused: Ability to analyze customer, market, and technical product requirements and identify value adding business, product or market opportunities.
- Proven track record of successfully delivering technical products and solutions to customers.
- Strong leadership and project management skills to execute a project plan and meet expected business outcomes.
- Strong team player who excels in a multifunctional team environment.
- Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals
- Strong executive influencing and communication skills. Ability to present ideas to customers and internally to get buy in.
- Highly accountable: Track record of taking ownership and meeting or exceeding goals. Strong business and analytical skills
About The BOSS Group
We offer an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program.
A specialist in placing creative, marketing and digital talent, The BOSS Group, offers temporary and direct hire/full-time positions with corporations, associations design agencies and non-profit organizations across the U.S. With 28 years of experience staffing and recruiting top creative talent we seek the best placement for you. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Where Talent and Opportunity Meet
Connect with us on Facebook