Fantastic opportunity for a front end developer! Our client is seeking a talented Front End Developer for a temporary hire opportunity currently located in Roseland, NJ. For this position, you will be working with our clients’ Solution Design, Customer Experience, Strategy, Marketing and Communications Group within Group Insurance.
Front End Developer Responsibilities:
- Experience with responsive web design and popular frameworks like Bootstrap.
- Experience with of QA, cross browser testing and debugging.
- Familiarity with site development within a CMS a plus.
- Experience with site performance tracking and enhancements.
- Engage in the full lifecycle of a project beyond development including unit tests, documentation, deployment and maintenance.
- Evaluate best practices for development and actively participate in testing automation, code design and front-end architecture.
Front End Developer Requirements:
About The BOSS Group
- Two or more years relevant professional experience in front-end software development.
- Advanced working knowledge of XML data formats.
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot technical problems logically and systematically.
- Advanced time management and estimation skills with the ability to work multiple projects in various stages of SDLC.
- Effectively work independently and as a team member.
- Must be analytical, creative, detail-oriented and self-motivated.
- Financial enrollment experience is a plus.
We offer an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program.
A specialist in placing creative, marketing and digital talent, The BOSS Group, offers temporary and direct hire/full-time positions with corporations, associations design agencies and non-profit organizations across the U.S. With 28 years of experience staffing and recruiting top creative talent we seek the best placement for you. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Where Talent and Opportunity Meet
Connect with us on Facebook