We are looking to hire a talented E-Commerce Marketing Manager for a temporary hire (3 month contract) opportunity. In this position, currently located in Addison, TX, the eCommerce Manager will partner with the senior marketing team to create and execute content for ongoing marketing campaigns.
E-Commerce Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
E-Commerce Marketing Manager Requirements:
- Partner with the senior marketing team to create, implement and track online projects to support various external marketing campaigns through multiple marketing channels
- Support online projects including: web pages, landing pages, registration sites, web advertisements, SEO, online and email campaigns, and social media initiatives
- Co-manage online marketing campaigns across a variety of channel
- Manage strategy and execution of content creation with various sites
- Work individually or in collaboration with other team members to implement campaign
- Four year College Degree or equivalent experience
- Two to three years of agency or in-house corporate marketing experience
- Three years of experience analyzing data and presenting the findings to internal and/or external customers
- Strong organizational skills and strict attention to detail
- Adaptable and creative, with a desire to solve problems and explore new ideas
- Competent, motivated, ambitious and results driven
- An understanding of Online Marketing techniques and including search engine optimization (SEO & SEM) techniques, and a knowledge of web technologies including: content management systems, email application tools, analytics tools, and web development standards is a plus
About The BOSS Group
We offer an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program.
A specialist in placing creative, marketing and digital talent, The BOSS Group, offers temporary and direct hire/full-time positions with corporations, associations design agencies and non-profit organizations across the U.S. With 28 years of experience staffing and recruiting top creative talent we seek the best placement for you. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Where Talent and Opportunity Meet
Connect with us on Facebook