We are looking for a talented director of digital marketing for a direct hire/ full-time opportunity currently located in Lambertville, NJ. As an expert in digital media, The director, digital media will work closely with the VP to manage a team of digital professionals and develop digital marketing strategies that exceed client goals. As a key member of the agency, you will be instrumental in driving our continued transformation to become a premier digital agency with a national reputation for innovation at the intersection of technology and marketing communications. You must have management experience to be considered!
Director of Digital Marketing Requirements:
About The BOSS Group
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Business Administration or equivalent subject matter
- Ten years of marketing experience, including seven years of digital marketing experience.
- Background in a marketing agency preferred
- Hands on experience developing and executing digital marketing programs from the ground up
- The candidate must have a clear understanding of the customer sales funnel, and drive strategies towards client goals as they relate to awareness, engagement and acquisition.
- Strong problem-solving, organizational, written, verbal, presentation and project management skills highly desirable.
- Expert level experience working with Excel functions such as formulas, macros, etc.
- Experience working with SEO software such as Moz a plus.
- * Must have management experience to be considered!
- ** Agency experience is highly preferred.
We offer an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program.
A specialist in placing creative, marketing and digital talent, The BOSS Group, offers temporary and direct hire/full-time positions with corporations, associations design agencies and non-profit organizations across the U.S. With 28 years of experience staffing and recruiting top creative talent we seek the best placement for you. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Where Talent and Opportunity Meet
Connect with us on Facebook