The BOSS Group is seeking a Internal Communications Specialist
for a temporary position in the Peoria, IL
area. If you fit this description below and are available, APPLY NOW! We can’t wait to talk to you!!
- The position will generally own several communication vehicles and assists in the management of other non repeating projects, both internally and externally, through development and completion. Communication vehicles may include: newsletters, web site updates, news releases, posters, displays, educational materials, videos, brochures, presentations, and other correspondence for cascading.
- The position's work is directed and managed by the Sr. Communications Rep, however the incumbent is expected to work somewhat independently and be able to manage the completion of his/her own work assignments coordinating with others as needed.
- Work generally follows established procedures and patters with review in progress and at completion.
- Coordinate video activities needed to reinforce communication messages (includes the development of scripts, video recordings, editing, and publishing to appropriate company repositories)
- Develop presentation materials for internal meetings (includes the creation of presentations and the development of graphics/images used to illustrate messages)
- Develop and update content on internal and external web sites
- Small meeting or event coordination (scheduling meetings, conference rooms, sending invitations, facilitating needed technology/presentations/phones)
- Strong written communication skills and experience, proficiency in developing presentation/graphic design.
- Requires a college or university degree in communications or equivalent experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills required to develop a cooperative working relationship with others inside and outside of the department
- Ability to engage and interact with multiple individuals at all levels within the organization, ability to take technical and business content and translate into effective, relatable and digestible communications for multiple targeted audiences
- Creative thinker, strong team skills as individual will work with multiple Communications Reps within our team and across business units
The BOSS Group offers an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay, and a health benefits program.
The BOSS Group places highly qualified interactive, creative and marketing talent with top temporary and direct hire positions nationwide. Get to know us, and the tools we provide for freelancers and full-time job seekers at www.thebossgroup.com. Like us on Facebook to receive updates. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.
The BOSS Group - Where Talent and Opportunity Meet
Keywords: Internal Communications Specialist, Communications, Graphic Design, Presentation