We are looking for a talented copywriter for a direct hire/ full-time opportunity. This copywriter position is currently located in Morristown, NJ. The copywriter is the brand steward and category champion, responsible for having a deep understanding of the brand, its benefits, and competitive differentiation. Working with and reporting to the associate creative director of copy, the copywriter will own all day-to-day copywriting responsibilities for assigned brands, specifically healthcare/pharma-related (HCP and consumer), in addition to other industries. The ideal candidate will have the skills and experience to think strategically, but also contribute creative ideas and concepts.
- Experience writing promotionally for the healthcare/pharmaceutical industry is mandatory; digital writing experience is preferable
- Responsible for writing headlines and body copy for various types of digital tactics, including websites, interactive visual aids, videos, banners, landing pages, and emails
- Convey scientific information into compelling and memorable messages for HCPs and consumers
- Contribute creative thinking for campaigns and initiatives that pronounce the creative strategy and brand personality
- Prepare materials for client copy approval submissions, ensuring pieces are referenced and annotated according to AMA style, without supervision
- Interface with account teams and producers to gain input and keep jobs on schedule
- Collaborate with art directors, designers, and developers from job initiation to digital deployment
- Ability to independently manage multiple projects, sometimes for different brands/industries
- Potentially for managing more junior members of the Copy team
- Clearly and confidently present work to internal members of the team, including creative leads, account team members, and partners
- Participate in client presentations (when appropriate), verbalizing the thoughts behind the idea while tying it back to the communication objective
About The BOSS Group
- Three to five years healthcare/pharmaceutical writing, preferably in an agency setting
- College degree required
We offer an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program.
A specialist in placing creative, marketing and digital talent, The BOSS Group, offers temporary and direct hire/full-time positions with corporations, associations design agencies and non-profit organizations across the U.S. With 28 years of experience staffing and recruiting top creative talent we seek the best placement for you. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Where Talent and Opportunity Meet
Connect with us on Facebook