October 12, 2011
The BOSS Group Releases White Paper on Recruiting Interactives
Bethesda, MD – The BOSS Group, a leading niche staffing provider for interactive, creative and marketing professionals released an informative white paper, “How to Effectively Recruit Interactives”. The white paper will be a useful resource for hiring managers and leaders of creative departments in businesses across various industries seeking interactive talent. Hiring and sourcing interactives has become a necessity in today’s business landscape because of the access to current and prospective customers. Applications, social media sites and web interfaces are a means of consistent communication with a company’s consumer base. Having the right skill sets on an interactive team could position a brand as a leader in its field.
White Paper Key Highlights
- More than one-fourth of companies hired more interactives in 2010, and one-third decreased their print spending. Having an online presence is essential for businesses to communicate. Decreasing budgets for printed collateral can cut waste tremendously. (Statistic based on research published by Cella Consulting, LLC)
- Having an in-house interactive staff offers a business a number of competitive advantages. Many businesses have opted to outsource interactive projects to specialty agencies, however research illustrates the benefits of having an in-house creative department to include low overhead and quality control.
- Hiring managers and corporate recruiters who are looking to enlist interactives for their organizations need to know the ins and outs of what these roles entail, where to find qualified professionals to fill these positions and how to present themselves as ideal employers. Researching interactive roles is critical in analyzing which skill sets will be best for your business specific needs.
- Most interactives are passive job seekers, requiring a bit of insider knowledge on the part of employers to find them. The specialized skill set of interactive professionals requires a specialized method of recruiting and sourcing.
- As demand increases for interactives, the number of skilled professionals has stayed relatively stable, making it difficult to locate and attract available potential applicants. A partnership with a niche-staffing firm can garner the most effective results for an interactive recruitment strategy.
About The BOSS Group: The BOSS Group is an award-winning, boutique provider of interactive, creative and marketing talent. We've been supplying temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire professionals to leading organizations across virtually every industry for more than 20 years. Our clients attest to our expertise in creative staffing, the high caliber of our talent and our track record of service excellence. The BOSS Group has local offices in many major metropolitan markets and is a certified Women's Business Enterprise.